Photoshop styles are snazzy graphical looks you can apply to your images. Photoshop contains several preset patterns available for your layers, grouped into multiple libraries. Right-click on the Background layer, and select Blending Options from the submenu that appears. You’ll notice the Bevel and Emboss check box already marked from before. Then, perform the following:
- Click the Pattern Overlay check box.
- Left-click once on the Pattern Overlay text label. The right side of the Layer Style dialog box displays the Pattern Overlay settings.
- Click the right-facing arrow next to the Pattern drop-down field. A submenu displays, filled with thumbnails of preset layer patterns.
- Select the right-facing arrow in this submenu. Another submenu that contains more preset patterns displays to the right.
- A message box displays, asking if you wish to replace the current patterns. Press OK.
- Select the Light Marble pattern from the thumbnail submenu.
TipIf you hover your mouse over the thumbnail images, a text label displays. This label allows you to view the names of the different thumbnail images.
- Press OK in the Layer Style dialog box. Your logo should now look like figure below.