- Create a new layer called watermark 1.
Select the Elliptical Marquee tool from the toolbox. In the options bar, make sure the Feather text box is set to 0 px.
In the options bar, select the Add to Selection icon. Then, click the Rectangular Marquee tool.
Draw a rectangle that does not extend past the right side of the oval. Then, drag your rectangle downward. You’ve created a new watermark shape, as shown in figure below.
- Double-click on the foreground color from the toolbox. The Color Picker dialog box displays. Change the foreground color to white (RGB = 255, 255, 255), then press OK.
- Choose the Paint Bucket tool from the toolbox. Click within the watermark selection.
In the watermark 1 layer, change Opacity to 20%.
- Press Ctrl+T to transform your watermark. Grab the right side and pull it so it’s flush with the right edge of the navigational bar, as shown in figure below.
Press Ctrl+D to deselect the watermark layer.
- Let’s add a couple more watermarks. Right-click on the water- mark 1 layer and select Duplicate Layer. The Duplicate Layer dialog box displays.
- Change the name of your duplicate layer to watermark 2, then press OK. Your first watermark layer is duplicated.
- Hold down the Shift key, then press the Down Arrow key on your keyboard 10 times. You screen should look like figure below.
- Designing a Modern Web Page Style
- The Simeon Software Group
- Creating the Navigation Bar Layer
- Creating a Watermark Layer
- Adding Menus to the Navigational Bar
- Creating Colored Menu Selections
- Adding Photos to Your Web Page
- Editing your Web Page in Dreamweaver
- Creating Background Images
- Silver and Backgrounds