Right-click on the path with one of the Pen tools or Path Selection tools. A submenu displays. Select Make Selection from this menu. You’ll notice the path now displays the marching ants effect (or a moving dotted line).
In the toolbox, double-click the Foreground Color option. The Color Picker dialog box displays. Enter the following in the RGB text fields and then press the OK button:
Now select the Paint Bucket tool and click within your selection. The selection fills with your blue color, as shown in figure below.
Filling your web header path with color
In this tutorial:
- Creating Web Headers
- Exploring the Pen Tool
- Creating Curved Lines with the Pen Tool
- Editing with Path Selection Tools
- Editing with the Point Tool
- Changing Path to Selections
- Adding Patterns to your Selections