Although we’ve used Dreamweaver throughout this book for our web editing, you can use various programs, including FrontPage and GoLive. You could even use Notepad if you so wanted. The choice is up to you.
- Fire up Dreamweaver. Then, open your Simeon_home.html page. Your screen should look like figure below.
Add various text within your page. Remember to use a sans-serif font like Verdana. Also, a gray font works nicely in breaking up the white space. Add some text — whatever the client wants.
- Designing a Modern Web Page Style
- The Simeon Software Group
- Creating the Navigation Bar Layer
- Creating a Watermark Layer
- Adding Menus to the Navigational Bar
- Creating Colored Menu Selections
- Adding Photos to Your Web Page
- Editing your Web Page in Dreamweaver
- Creating Background Images
- Silver and Backgrounds